Monday 18 February 2013

OCTOBER

Notre-Dame de Reims, October 2012

Here I am. Reims is a city situated in east-northeast of France, it's about 45 minutes away if taken TGV (High speed train) to Paris - well you can figure it out what I mean! When first arrived, the weather wasn't so bad. Then it started to rain often, it feels like England! The weather is here is very - erm, strange. It can be very sunny, then pouring rain in minutes. I find it more strange and unstable than England to be honest, I wish I'd brought my wellies here. 

I have arrived a week before my semester starts, so I get get a good look of the city, and know my way around. Which is hard, because I never remember where I walk - effect of spending most of your life having a twin brother to help you out! I'm so glad there's a tram that goes across the whole city, as I do live quite far off the city centre. What I think about this city? Personally think it is a bit small (really?) and there's not much activities you can do... I know that I would be visiting Paris a lot! Train tickets are still quite expensive after I've bought a discount card though...


I will be writing about my art school and my language progress. 

That's it for now. Keep carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "You have an awesome blog <3

    ReplyDelete