Saturday 9 March 2013

DECEMBER

December, the month of celebrations! Why? Because, somehow a lot of my friends birthdays fall into this month, including myself and my twin brother, there's also Christmas and New Years, how exciting!  There's also Christmas holidays, which means I'm returning to UK! I can't believe how much I've missed there. I miss having the very normal freedom of knowing where I go, having a kitchen with tools that let's me cook freely, having friends that could just go on a random trip to the grocery store. Speaking about kitchen, I do not have an oven here, I can't even bake :(

Birthday Birthday Birthday, me and my brother had been planning for this birthday trip since November. He and his girlfriend, my fellow Macanese Valdo and his housemate Brian are coming to Paris! We are having a birthday weekend in Disneyland :D I'm 22 and I've never been to Disney... - YES. People would ask me why I still haven't been to the Hong Kong Disneyland, and my 100% answer would be: Everyone had been there and they said it wasn't very good so they will not return. So the result is... I have no one to go with Haha!

They've spent 4 days in France and we've visited the main attractions in Paris and Disneyland. Disneyland is magical and I'd definitely be visiting again as I couldn't go on all the attractions and it wasn't a very good weather to begin with :(  after the trip, I've returned to UK.

That's it for now, Keep carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment