Sunday 24 March 2013

DRESS LIKE A PRINCESS

H&M Conscious Collection Party wear
Tulle dress, £149.99
White lace dress, £199.99 // Black jumpsuit, £39.99 // Blue dress, £59.99

You might never see this coming, but yes I am talking about Fashion, and I am pretty sure that I would be the last person of the world that you would think of writing about fashion! Anyways, today I came across the Vogue Facebook pages and saw this beautiful collection from H&M. I must say I am not a very dress person because I can never find the 'perfect' dress because I have a uh-rather petite and strange proportion body -  which results me in always windows shopping!

I am IN LOVE with the Tulle dress (above). The silhouette is beautiful, I've always liked this kind of silhouette in dresses, bottom heavy, very elegant, it has a very strong wow factor. It really reminds of me of those Disney princesses moments.

That's it for now, Keep carry on.


Photos from HERE



1 comment: