Thursday 4 July 2013

Happy Birthday!

The Boyfriend, Gym B-day card, Birthday cake, Feijoada
3rd of July is my boyfriend's birthday, and my younger brother Ronaldo's birthday. I haven't been able to attend my brother's birthday since I've been living in the UK up until I started university as the timetables are more relaxed than school holidays. This year I got to spend birthday with Michael which I've celebrated it in  a 'quiet' way.. haha. I've cooked him a portuguese meal which is called Feijoada (A portuguese beans stew) that he wanted to try for a while. Thankfully nothing had gone wrong with it as it was the first time I've tried to cook this dish. Present wise, he's not a materialistic person, he didn't wanted anything - but I wanted to get him something anyways! I've grabbed him a gym related card (we've recently joined the gym!!) and a gray hat (small items are always safe as presents!!).

The Brother, Shingeki no Kyojin cute titan inspired card
For my younger brother's birthday, as I can't see him in person, I've decided to do something different this year (normally I just do some fun photoshop editing of e-cards haha). I've drawn.. YES.. I've drawn from my graphics tablet that I've received from Michael few years ago (Wacom Bamboo CTL-460 if you're interested). I've tried all day to master my drawing skills (or u could say trying to get used to the tablet..) before the deadline which is his birthday.. as I've never been very good at drawing in tablets. I have drawn a 'cute titan' inspired version of my brother. (From the anime Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titans which I'm in love at the moment).

p.s Apologies for my lack of blog post, I've recently retured to UK and been eating, travelling and visiting friends!



That's it for now, keep carry on. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha that ecard is amazing! I hoped he liked it! :)

    Www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete