Monday 1 April 2013

FEBRUARY



A lot had happened since January and February. Started term 2 and I'm finally doing graphic design. Its a very small group and people seem nice I think. I prefer small groups because I think its easy to know people and I find it easier to remember people faces... I am very bad at matching people and their name... This term, I am doing photography, web design, cinema 4D, typography and layout, history of design and with two option choices which is art and video. I wanted to do life drawing as I enjoy improving my techniques in drawing real people... But unfortunately I am not allowed to choose this option this term... Sigh.

At valentines day, me and Michael did not do anything, we ordered good old pizza ;) as we don't have an oven or a grill, it is indeed very special to us! I made strawberries dipped into melted chocolate for dessert...

Then we had a week of in February. I went to Paris and stayed at Izz's and met up with Zara! She visited from UK :) and yes, I did all these tourist stuff for the third time! We visited the sightseeing places, getting chased my people getting to sign a form... Which j know its a scam, and we have actually ran from them.. I was actually getting a bit annoyed as I was taking photos.... Just stop disturbing me! Dinner wise, we went back to the good Leon's! Since I've been to france, my love for mussels had grown. I've never really liked it before but I don't mind it now, I also love confit de canard - a duck dish. We have also spent A LOT of time in sephora just trying out stuff and not buy it... Haha, well Zara did, me and her had a soft spot for smelly things. I mean..perfumes and candles!


That's it for now, keep carry on. 

2 comments:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete